We offer Search Engine Optimisation agency services from our base in Sale, Manchester
Manchester SEO Experts
On-Page SEO Company
Off-Page SEO Agency
On page SEO starts with a full technical SEO Audit. After fixing these issues we get on with the art of creating unique and relevant content on the pages of your website. This includes adding the primary keyword or phrase to the various elements of the page
Components of On-Page SEO
There are many SEO elements to a perfectly constructed page – these include:
Technical SEO Audit and fix
Keywords in Meta Title & Description
Keywords in headings
Alternative tags containing keywords (Alt Tags)
The use of synonyms and ‘baby anchor text’
The exclusion of keyword stuffing
Anchor text of internal links
Size of page and images.
There are many elements which affect the SEO of a particular page. The process is complicated and best left to the experts.
Off-page SEO is the art of promoting your website externally or ‘off-site’. It involves a number of techniques which you can do without altering the content of your website directly affecting its performance in SERPS.
Components of Off-Page SEO
Obtaining good backlinks is one of the best ways of enhancing a website in SERPS. However, a careful strategy needs to be developed to ensure they come from the right places.
* Is this linking site relevant to my business?
* Is linking site also linking to other low-quality sites?
* Is the linking site or page ranking well in the search engines?
* What is the domain authority of the linking site?
All forms of off-page search engine optimisation are time-consuming and labour intensive.
Note: When a site is completely new with a recently registered URL it can take up to 1 year for it to rank fully within search engines.
Directory Submissions to enhance domain authority
Submitting to directories is an easy first step to getting backlinks but webmasters can’t just submit to any directory. It must be thought out properly with a strategy for identifying the best and most relevant directories for the business.
These submissions help in two ways:
1. The directory submission will create internal traffic from those people visiting the from the inbound site. If it is relevant to your business then the traffic will be highly targetted and create activity on the business website from the directory. This ‘juice’ is important as search engines measure the relevancy of links.
2. If the incoming link is from a site with a high DA (domain authority) then the link alone is also important. The higher the backlink profile, the better the site will potentially rank.
Linking will not automatically enhance ranking. It is just one part of a carefully thought out Manchester SEO strategy.
SEO To Rank Locally
We can set up a new Google account and register your business in order to control your listing. You then need to make your entry ‘relevant’ by entering information, categorising your services, uploading photos and embedding videos, adding a logo, opening hours and much more.
Google Local can help your business appear at the top of Google before the search results so that you are in a prime location to win all the business.
Content is King - Blogging for SEO
Content is king – long live the blog!
A ‘blog’ is a publishing tool that allows business owners to create unlimited pages and entries on their websites that include words, photos and videos. We can set up your blog pages and design them to look and feel exactly like the rest of your company website.
You can delegate responsibility for weekly blog updates to your team, or sub-contract it to one of our journalists. Having a good amount of consistent, keyword-rich content will help raise your site’s profile and reinforce thought-leadership and authority from your company.
Blogs fall into two general categories:
- Personal Blogs: A mixture of a personal diary, opinion posts and research links. Think Facebook wall-posts – only longer.
- Business Blogs: Corporate tools for communicating with customers or employees to share knowledge and expertise.
For small-business owners, blogs are an inexpensive way to get your company’s name out on the Internet.
From an SEO perspective, it is important not to cannibalise your ‘money pages’, so if you have categories that you wish to blog about, then the content may be better suited to making the written content on those categories longer!